Official Yes I’m Nurse no I don’t want to see it shirt

His supporters are utterly brainwashed. Nothing he does or says seems to wake them up in the slightest. They just dig deeper into their adulation of this man and explain it all away as “fake news”. Some of us in the US are just watching in sheer dread and horror as all of this transpires. If ordinary folk wants to believe the "opinions" of US intelligence agencies with track records of lying, without their revealing any evidence, great. POTUS has the authority to view any evidence. If they do not show him evidence, he would be skeptical.
Yes I'm Nurse no I don't want to see it Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Just a mom trying not to raise asshole sweater

When women reach a certain age they start to collect cats hoodie

Official Death is inevitable so live life without fear shirt